Portfolio images of Loft, Room Addition, Second Story, Kitchen Remodel by HK Construction.
Our Primary Construction Services:
Our primary construction services are building in, building out, and build up residential homes. What that means is we focus on home additions by adding floor space and creating room additions.
- Building in means we use available space already within your home. For example kitchen remodeling, building a loft in empty vaulted ceiling space, or dividing a great room with a wall to create two separate rooms.
- Building out is when we add on a new room to your home. Generally we bump out a wall and expand floor space into your yard thus increasing the square footage of your home. Building out also involves new free standing construction such as an office, workshop, ADU or granny flat.
- Building up is for going higher instead of outward. This is great for small yards where there is little to no space for building out. So we go upstairs with room additions.
Construction Services List
Below you’ll find lists of our construction services grouped by categories for easy browsing and discovery.
Room Additions / New Construction
Below you can read more information about your construction services of interest. Click the links and enjoy. If you have any questions please just ask. Because we’re always happy to help! (The lists below are in alphabetical order for ease of use.)
Image: Room Addition New Construction Service
Additional Home Remodeling Construction Services
If you’re looking for “construction services near me” and you live in or near Poway CA, then you’ve found the best construction services company in your area.
Image of Kitchen Remodel Before and After
Misc. Custom Construction Services
Image: Trex Deck
Is HK Construction a Good Fit for You?
Marc Gieselmann with some of his team members.
Our team of contractors and service professionals are carefully selected. Since they are chosen based on their proven reputation of craftsmanship and professionalism that means you get only the best construction services. So if you’re looking for a fast and cheap contractor then we’re not a good fit for you. But if you want quality then know that we deliver the best. We get the job done right, on time, and on budget.
How We Proceed Together
- First we meet together in person (observing any required safety protocols). We meet on site so we can get a picture of what you are looking for in your home remodeling project. Then we listen carefully to the details of your wants, needs and desires concerning the project.
- Then we go back to our office and work up a price quote for you.
- When the quote is ready we get together again to show you what we’ve come up with. This is a great time for questions if you have any, or for changes to to the project that might affect the quote.
- After you approve of the quote we set a time to begin working on your project. We’ll bring in a project foreman you can trust to oversee the project. During the construction we’ll be as quiet as possible while working so your daily routine runs as smoothly as it can under the circumstances. We also want to make sure your neighbors are happy with us as well.
- We’ll be as careful as can be around your property to not disturb or damage anything because we have the utmost respect towards your family members and your pets too!
- When we’re done we’ll clean up and make sure everything looks great.
- During the walk though, we want to know your feeling on the completed work. So this is a great time to voice any concerns you may have so we can get right on it to make sure your experience with us was the best ever!
What About the Price?
What would happen if you chose the wrong contractor based on price alone? Especially if he ignores your design requests and it looks terrible afterwards? Or if, for example, he does sub quality work with contractors of questionable character and used cheap materials… and then you end up with an over priced mess on your hands? So then you’d have to ask yourself, “Was it really worth saving a few bucks to live with a nightmare or have to rip it out and start all over again?”
You can easily avoid all those headaches, hassles, and heartbreaks by calling the best Poway contractor for home remodeling & construction services, HK Construction. Most noteworthy, we are certainly not the cheapest contractors in town. And since you’re reading this far we know you are not looking for cheap, you’re looking for quality. And that’s great!
Free detailed quotes available upon request, no obligation. So let’s just meet up, chat about your project and go from there. Sounds fair enough, right?
Company: HK Construction Company, Inc.
Owner: Marc Gieselmann
Location: Poway, CA.
Phone: (858) 748-6580
Social Media: Connect with us on Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest, Yelp for more portfolio images, new construction, and other home remodeling ideas.
Service area: All of San Diego CA and surrounding cites and counties. See complete service areas list.
NARI Member and BBB A+ Rated
HK Construction is a long time NARI member in good standing. So you know we are the real deal. Additionally we maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. Because we believe your satisfaction as a customer is our top priority!
HK Construction is Member of NARI and BBB