Our Primary Construction Services:
Our primary construction services are building in, building out, and build up residential homes. What that means is we focus on adding floor space by creating room additions.
- Building in means we use available space already within your home. For example, building a loft in empty vaulted ceiling space, or dividing a great room with a wall to create two separate rooms.
- Building out is when we add on a new room to your home. Generally we knock out a wall and expand floor space into your yard thus increasing the square footage of your home. Building out also involves new free standing construction such as an office, workshop, or granny flat.
- Building up is for going higher instead of outward. This is great for small yards where there is little to no space for building out. So we go upstairs with room additions.
Room Additions / New Construction
Below you can read more information about your topic(s) of interest. Click the links and enjoy. If you have any questions please just ask. Because we’re always happy to help! (The lists below are in alphabetical order for ease of use.)
- Bathroom Addition
- Bedroom Addition
- Game Room Addition
- Granny Flats
- Interior Room Additions
- Loft Additions
- New Home Construction
- Room Additions
- Second Story Additions
Additional Home Remodeling Construction Services
- Bathroom Remodeling
- Exterior Remodeling
- Fireplace Addition
- Garage Remodels
- Home Office Renovation
- Interior Remodeling
- Kitchen Remodeling
- Loft Remodeling
Misc. Custom Construction Services
- Deck Construction
- Decks & Patio Covers
- Driveways and Walkways
- Open Concept Renovations
- Patio Construction and Remodel
- TREX Decks
- Wine Storage Rooms
Are You a Good Fit for HK Construction?
Our team of contractors and service professionals are carefully selected. Since they are chosen based on their proven reputation of craftsmanship and professionalism that means you get only the best services. So if you’re looking for a fast and cheap contractor then we’re not a good fit for you. But if you want quality then know that we deliver the best. We get the job done right, on time, and on budget.
How We Proceed Together
- First we meet together in person. So we can get a picture of what you are looking for in your home remodeling project. Then we listen carefully to the details of your wants, needs and desires concerning the project.
- Then we go back to our office and work up a price quote for you.
- When the quote is ready we get together again to show you what we’ve come up with. This is a great time for questions if you have any, or for changes to to the project that might affect the quote.
- After you approve of the quote we set a time to begin working on your project. We’ll be as quiet as possible while working so your daily routine runs as smoothly as it can under the circumstances. We also want to make sure your neighbors are happy with us as well.
- We’ll be as careful as can be around your property to not disturb or damage anything because we have the utmost respect towards your family members and your pets too!
- When we’re done we’ll clean up and make sure everything looks great.
- During the walk though, we want to know your feeling on the completed work. So this is a great time to voice any concerns you may have so we can get right on it to make sure your experience with us was the best ever!
What About the Price?
What would happen if you chose the wrong contractor based on price alone? Especially if he ignores your design requests and it looks terrible afterwards? Or if, for example, he does sub quality work with contractors of questionable character and used cheap materials… and then you end up with an over priced mess on your hands? So then you’d have to ask yourself, “Was it really worth saving a few bucks to live with a nightmare or have to rip it out and start all over again?”
You can easily avoid all those headaches, hassles, and heartbreaks by calling the best San Diego contractor for home remodeling services, HK Construction. Most noteworthy, we are certainly not the cheapest contractors in town. And since you’re reading this far we know you are not looking for cheap, you’re looking for quality. And that’s great!
Free detailed quotes available upon request, no obligation. So let’s just meet up, chat about your project and go from there. Sounds fair enough, right?
Company: HK Construction, Inc.
Owner: Marc Gieselmann
Location: Poway, CA.
Service area: All of San Diego CA and surrounding cites and counties. See complete service areas list.
NARI Member and BBB A+ Rated
HK Construction is a long time NARI member in good standing. So you know we are the real deal. Additionally we maintain an A+ Rating with the Better Business Bureau. Because we believe your satisfaction as a customer it our top priority!
HK Construction is Member of NARI and BBB