Have you been thinking about adding onto your home as your family grows? Do you need more room for a pool table or maybe even a hot tub? By adding a new sunroom you can get the same additional square footage for a lot less money than for a standard room addition.
These glorious new rooms involve a fairly simple construction process with fewer materials. This allows for lower costs than that of a normal room addition requiring more construction materials.
HK Construction, Inc. can build you a new sunroom that will flow very nicely with the design of your home. In comparison a similar room built with poor construction methods and materials can actually reduce you’re home general appeal. So that’s why we have a highly skilled design team. They will work with you to create a new sunroom that blends perfectly with the existing home.
Custom Designed New Sunrooms
Every day more San Diego home owners are adding new sunrooms. This is so they can enjoy the tranquility of being outdoors in their backyard while still remaining indoors. HK Construction, Inc. offers a nice range of styles to blend with any architectural design and/or lifestyle. We can also customize your new room to meet your particular needs.
A finely crafted sunroom will bring the beauty of outdoors inside throughout the year. You will not have to worry about the weather or being bitten by insects while enjoying your backyard. A beautiful new sunroom will give you additional living space for family fun time as well as adding value to your home.
Building Your Sunroom
- We will start the project by coming out to your home on a complimentary basis to measure and survey your property. We must first determine whether your property’s setback lines, along with the construction requirements will allow for a new room addition.
- If installing a sunroom is feasible, we will work closely with you to design a custom room to meet your needs. Our diagram will include the slab foundation, type of wall system, door and windows, the roof design as well as any other options you might choose.
- After the design of your custom sunroom, the project manager will make sure everything is right. And then go over every single detail with you. This will all be done before ordering the building materials.
- When the materials arrive, we can begin the production process. We build each new sunroom on site and maintain total quality control as our project managers come out for regular inspections.
- Once the foundation is laid, we can begin installation. After your new sunroom installation is fully complete we will finish the electrical wiring.
Outstanding Customer Service
The project manager in charge of your new sunroom will be advising you at every stage. And all the while offering you hands-on customer service until your project is complete. Because we want you fully satisfied with the end result.
HK Construction, Inc. maintains an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau. We built our fine reputation by offering superb customer service on every project. We never compromise on products and materials and so this is why we have so much repeat business.
Call today to schedule a Complimentary Sunroom Consultation!
For further information on new sunrooms, screen rooms, patios and other enclosures, give us a call at 858-748-6580. Or you can reach us via email at https://hkremodel.com/contact/. We will get back to you as soon as we can.
Owner: Marc Gieselmann, Owner
Company: HK Construction, Inc.
Location: Poway, CA 92064