When considering you next home improvement project take some time to think about having custom closets made for your home. Most people understand the usefulness and importance of having plenty of storage space; especially with large families and lots of kids. These days it’s not enough to have simple wide open closet space. I call open space potentially wasted space unless it’s easily organized with built in shelves, racks, drawers, cabinets and other space efficient enclosures.
You don’t have to settle for whatever currently exists in your homes. If you need more, add it. If it doesn’t exist, build it!
You want closets built for function, quality, durability and you want it look good in your home. Add to the décor, not stick out like a sore thumb. This is where a good construction contractor like us comes in. We also have a superb design team as well. That way it’ll work well ascetically and functionally. We can modify an existing closet internally, or expand it. Or make a walk-in closet. Or build an entirely new one where none stood before; bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchen, hallways, or even under stairs. The sky is the limit with our collective creativity.
When you hire HK Construction you are getting a professional design and construction team dedicated to making sure your best interests are maintained and your needs are completely met. A happy customer is the bomb to us! And also, a happy customer will tell their friends. We really do appreciate all the great testimonials and referrals we’ve been getting.
Top 5 Benefits of having HK Construction build your closets:
- Best closet design. We’ll come up with a design that suits your needs the best.
- Custom closet. If you have a design in mind then we can build it to your specifications.
- Quality construction. We’ve been doing this for 25 years and we’re quite good at it.
- The price is right. We always work within your budget and try to avoid surprise expenses.
- Fast service. Our crews work quickly and efficient. We don’t cut corners to save time, we get it done right the first time.
Giving yourself more room for storage can really open up your home. Get that clutter out of the main areas and into a neat storage closet system that you truly can be proud of. What are you going to do with all that extra space?